Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Living at the Airport

Well- I've been at the airport for 3 hours, going on 4. The joys of flying standby and saving money are not worth it in the long run. A few beers and vodka-waters and I've decided to write about this miserable day.

Today was the last day of classes as an Auburn student. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time to be honest. It was a huge accomplishment (as put so wonderfully by Joe) but at the same time it was completely sad. This chapter of my life is coming to an end and it's not only scary but unknown. My last class in college was Astronomy and I had a test..that I used my phone for. Fitting, especially for me after going out last night. College has been an incredible experience and I'm so sad to see it end.

As for my travels--I'm sitting at the airport waiting for a flight to DC for my interview. I hate flying standby but chose to suck it up. Now I'm dealing with tornados and high winds to distract me. Mom flew to NYC to move Melanie out and I'm completely miserable at the airport.

Here's to 3 more vodka-waters and a "good" flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment